Online delivery area
Available now in 227 cities!
Guides to website login
1. How to log on to the IKEA website for the first time？
I'm not IKEA FAMILY MEMBER: You need to have your mobile phone number and email address when you register on the IKEA website. Please secure a correct email address in order to receive the digital receipt to your registered email inbox if you placed an order online.
I'm IKEA FAMILY MEMBER or I'am IKEA FAMILY MEMBER but forgot password: Go to the logon page on the website, enter FAMILY card number and click ‘forgot password’, then enter your email address or mobile phone and our system will send the new password to your mailbox or mobile phone.
2. What if my account has been disabled?
Please log in to the IKEA website from a PC device www.clubrai.com (not mobile device m2.ikea.cn), go to the “log in” page and choose “Forgot password”. You can follow the information to choose email or short message (SMS) to receive the new password set by the system, and then please log in again and reset your password afterwards. In order to secure the safety and security of your online account, please do not share the content of the email or SMS with new password.
If you need any support, please contact IKEA customer support centre through online chat or by calling the hotline.
3. What if I can't receive the shot message when I register?
Please make sure that the phone number you are using now is the same as the one you used to register your IKEA FAMILY card, if they are not the same, you can directly visit our IKEA FAMILY website:
Choose ‘updating personal information’ to change. please contact our customer service if you need other support.
Delivery & assembly service
4. How can I know the delivery scope and delivery fee?
Currently, Online delivery area covered 227 cities in China. We provide parcel delivery and truck delivery in 227 cities. You can check your delivery area availability and delivery fee by filling in address and zip code at shopping cart page with products added.
For more detail information please refer to delivery service page.
5. How to book assembly Service?
IKEA offer two kinds of assembly service within delivery areas in China.
Book assembly service via platform ""Wanshifu"": Please place an order first, then scan QR code with wechat to book assembly service on the platform.
Book IKEA assembly service: Choose the assembly service in shopping bag and place an order first, IKEA customer service will contact with you to confirm assembly service fee and service time based on products you had already bought.
For more detail information please refer to assembly service page.
6. How to track my delivery order online?
IKEA service supplier will contact you three hours before the promised time, to secure your availability to receive the delivery goods. For delivery order status, you can follow the status which is updated in “My order” page online, contact with IKEA through online chat.
Other questions about purchase
7. How can I apply for tax invoice?
When shopping at IKEA online: You can receive order confirmation with digital receipt by email after completed online purchase. Scan the QR code in the right corner of your digital receipt and apply the electronic invoice or VAT special invoice yourself according to the system guideline. The VAT invoice will be sent out separately from your products after 15 days from your payment time.
When shopping in an IKEA store: You can apply for electronic invoice yourself by scanning a QR code at the bottom of your receipt. Or you can bring your company invoice information to IKEA Store Invoice Desk to apply for special VAT invoice.
8. How to check online product stock?
After filling in address and zip code in shopping bag page, the availability of the items show. If you are reminded that ”the product is out of stock" in shopping bag, it means that the product is out of stock in this area, you can buy in retail store after checking the stock on the website or move to wish list and buy later.
9. How can I return or refund a product?
Within 60 days (IKEA FAMILY member within 365 days), you have the products in good condition, together with the original package and original receipt or invoice, we will refund you the same way as you have paid. Bank card and bank card POS receipt are needed if you have paid in this way. Sorry, we cannot accept exchange or return of food, plants, AS_IS products, customized products, household electric equipment and all products that have already been cut, sewed or painted.
* The exchange and return policy above applies only to the products purchased from IKEA stores in mainland China.
How to return：
• “Product in good condition” means products could sell again as normal commodity, which are not damaged or deformed, no stains, not been washing or used.
• It is helpful to keep the original product package and delivery boxes for couple of weeks in case you need to package the products for return.
• Please apply return through online chat. We offer home collection service for return with IKEA appointed the 3rd party supplier at reasonable price. You may also arrange your prefer transportation supplier to pick up goods from your home. Please contact with IKEA co-worker to confirm the return location. When the returned products arrived at IKEA, we will issue refund within 7 working days. You will get money refund through the original payment methods.
• If you want to return the online purchased products at physical IKEA stores, please bring the products together with original package and the digital receipt, to store exchange & return department for apply service.
10. How to contact IKEA customer service?
Please click the chat button on the right to start a conversation or contact customer service by phone: 400-800-2345.
Agency service time: Monday – Sunday: 09:00-21:00